Monday, July 19, 2010

My 20th Birthday

I hope this picture works.  And I swear, I'm not that fat.  My mouth was full of fries.  And I was in Vienna...
 
In any case, this was taken by Elder La Count on my Birthday, 2009.  In the picture are Elders Le Säec and Warncke.  The picture was take at the Mission-famous Herbs restaurant.
 
21 isn't much different.  We went to Pizza Hut and got pizzas.  Then in the evening, we had a cake.  It was actually Interviews, so it worked out nicely. 
 
I got the card and the package...  Thanks!  The package actually came before the card, so I was a little worried.  But everything got here!  I still say we celebrate for reals on the 14th of October...   



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.