Monday, August 16, 2010

Ties

I've decided to do something for the last few weeks.  A transfer is 6 weeks long, 42 days.  I counted my ties and realized I have enough to wear one tie every day from the rest of the transfer.  Every night, I parade around the apartment, and begin what I like to call the "Retiring of the Tie" ceremony.  The tie is removed, untied, folded and put into my "Tie Box," where these ties will remain until they are packed.  This picture is of my unworn ties... 
 
In addition to this little tradition, I am still continuing to sing all the songs in the German Hymnbook, and am on track to finish before the 15th.  I will also finish the Book of Mormon in German before my departure date.
 
It's not that I'm trunky or anything, just that I am now old enough to do all of these stupid things!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.